MY PAGES

Saturday 23 July 2011

A quick hello!

Just popping in to say - take a look at the lovely crochet squares that Manda from manda's challenges has made. They are quite something - what a talented lady she is!

I'd also like to thank everyone for all the lovely comments over the past couple of posts and if I haven't got back to you this time it's just that I've been sooo busy.  If you have an urgent question, just email and I'll get back to you :)

I will be back next week with the flower tutorial for adding to the victoria frills scarf :)

Rachael

8 comments:

  1. Aww Rachael that is sooo sweet of you i wondered where the extra traffic was coming from hugs Amanda xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. was happy to have found manda's challenges blog through you- what lovely squares! looking forward to part 2 of the victoria frills scarf-- it's beautiful (as all of your work!)
    lee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to hear you're busy and still in the land of the living lol
    Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just been wandering through some of your posts Rachael and finally got around to adding your gorgeous blog to my blog roll - I hope that's ok with you? Sending love and thank you for the inspiration! Julia x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've just stumbled across your blog (through a picture and link on Pinterest) and am quite breathless - what beautiful crocheted eye candy.

    We're having a very lazy day today so I think I need to start working on your STUNNING scarf. It's one of the prettiest I've seen.

    Heather x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rachael, I think this scarf is lovely, just the thing for a gift, and maybe another for me. I like your colour combos too, very uplifting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. miss your blog posts! any change of the flower tutorial? So love this pretty scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I miss your blog posts! So happy to see you on facebook, but miss your work here. Any chance of the flower tutorial? It's such a lovely scarf!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me happy Xx
If you have a question I'll try to respond to you by email and here on my blog. I always look forward to commenting about your interests on your blog too.