MY PAGES

Friday 15 April 2016

Still alive!!

Hello everyone or in fact anyone!

I am still alive and thought I'd write a quick post to see if anyone was out there and would see this post after all this time.  I am in the process of making up my mind about whether to update this blog or move to my own website or keep both :)  If you are out there and you are reading this, say hello!

I have some new patterns to share in the near future and may even in fact finally write up part 2 of the Victoria Frills Scarf Tutorial.  Let me know what you think.





Rachael Xx

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hello Angelique! Thank you for letting me know there are still some lovely people out there Xx

      Delete
  2. Hello! It's always good to see a blog go live again ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello...where have you been? long time no chat x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's been a long time. I decided it would be nice to share a few things as a few new patterns popped into my head recently :)

      Delete
    2. look forward to seeing them

      Delete
  4. Would love to gave the part 2 of the scarf!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me happy Xx
If you have a question I'll try to respond to you by email and here on my blog. I always look forward to commenting about your interests on your blog too.