MY PAGES

Sunday 6 November 2011

Want to Chat?




Just to say that if you'd like to see what I have been up to recently then come and have a chat with me  HERE

I'm doing my best to get the flower tutorials finished (the ones that go on the Victoria Frills Scarf).  I've been so overwhelmed with house renovations, a constant stream of visitors and my mum being unwell = various trips up to Lincolnshire that I just haven't had time to keep up with my blog.

I should however get some new things on here this month and it should improve from there.

As mentioned above though if you want a more dynamic and real-time CleverCheshireCats then visit me at the link above.  I know several of you have already and it allows me to see things like your versions of the Victoria Frills Scarf  - which is great fun  I wish blogger had a bit more of an interactive section where we could chat and save bits etc although I haven't got to grips with all the new bits they've added yet...

Look forward to seeing you soon.

Rachael Xx

18 comments:

  1. I´ve visited already on Facebook. I´m begining there with a new Fan page of my blog, I´d love if you go and click in "Lke" to help me to grow.

    Excuse my English! Greetings from Spain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Japanese flowers...
    Have a great week.
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  3. facebook isn't for me. Doesn't compare to a lovely blog I'm afraid. It seems very impersonal in a way that blogging isn't. Doesn't look so nice either.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love the things you make! And the scarf from your former post is beautiful made and very lovely. Dear greetings from Joyce Glim of Holland.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice colour combination on your japanses flowers, beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow how beautifull! I love them.

    Have a nice week, Francoise

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, those flowers are gorgeous.. nice to see you say hello here. Hope your life smooths out and mum gets better.
    ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous flowers and great idea to have a Facebook page as well... I'm 'Liking' it! :)x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the flowers but hate Facebook...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the blog. Please keep the blog for those of us that do not do facebook. Please and Thank You.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautifulllllllllllllllll!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The flowers are so pretty, do they take long to do? It seems everyone pops out the flowers and blocks as though they dont put down the needles. very nice
    Janice

    ReplyDelete
  13. Olá muito prazer!!

    Adorei seu blog,seus croches são MARAVILHOSOS!!!
    Parabéns!!
    beijos.
    Marcia.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations, your blog is very beautiful.
    Silvia

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a wonderful crochet blog,your work is so pretty!!
    I come back,love it♥
    Happy Greetings from germany,
    Hugs,ulli

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me happy Xx
If you have a question I'll try to respond to you by email and here on my blog. I always look forward to commenting about your interests on your blog too.